NATOA announces its 2021 eLearning Series.
- January 11th: The Local Landlord: Negotiating wireless facilities on your real estate
- February 8th: Federal Communications Policy in 2021 and Beyond: What to Expect from the Administration and New FCC Leadership
- March 15th: Audience Engagement in a COVID World
- April 19th: PEG facilities as "Digital Navigators"
- May 10th: How to Understand and Close the Digital Divide in Your Community
- May 24th: Municipalities "Rights" in the Right-of-Way
- June 14th: Digital Inclusion - Silver Digital Sneakers
- July 12th: How to utilize and build diverse talents on your team
- August 9th: The Everything Guide to Wireless and Small Cell Regulation
- October 18th: Does the 1996 Telecom Act Work 25 Years Later?
- November 15th: PEG Channels 2021 and beyond...
- December 13th: The Courts, The Hill and The FCC:A Year in Review and Setting the Stage for 2022
For additional event and registration information, visit the NATOA website.