Job Title: Video Production Coordinator
Opening/Closing Time: February 17 – March 12, 2023
Salary: $67,431.00 - $84,289.00/annually
Job Type: Full-time
City Name: St. Louis Park, MN
Primary Objective of Position:
Coordinate the operation and maintenance of the city’s community access cable channels and video programming. Assist with cable franchise customer concerns and produce programming. Help staff with audio, video, and other related needs. Serve as primary contact for residents, city staff, educational authorities, and organizations.
- Associate’s degree in filmmaking, television, video production, communications or related degree from a vocational/technical school. May substitute equivalent years of related experience for degree.
- Experience operating video equipment in the studio or on location including cameras, lighting, audio, character generators, computers, audiovideo computer applications, editing and presentation systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with people from all cultures and backgrounds to achieve the city’s strategic objectives for racial equity.
- Valid MN driver’s license.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, especially video editing .
- Knowledge of technical aspects of cable television systems, broadcasting and playback equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work as part of a team and establish and maintain good working relationships.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Must be physically capable of collecting video in the field including carrying cameras and equipment, up to 40 lbs.
View full job description and apply: Employment | St. Louis Park, MN (stlouisparkmn.gov)