The countdown has begun as MACTA’s 38th Annual Conference & Trade Show is fast approaching. Join your colleagues on Tuesday, October 19 at the Bunker Hills Event Center in Coon Rapids for a full day of educational sessions, networking and to see the latest in video production equipment. Here is a quick look at the sessions:
• 45 Ideas in 45 Minutes (video production, social media, closed captioning and more)
• Social Media featuring speakers from CCX and Art Unlimited
• DSLR Cameras (Content/Technical)
• NDI and Remote Productions (Content/Technical)
• Federal and State Legislative Plan (Policy/Legal)
• Collaboration and Cost Sharing (Policy/Legal)
We are excited to offer both an in person option and a virtual option. Attendee pricing is the lowest in over 10 years at only $175 person for either in person or online participants!Take advantage of the Agency Bundle Discount ($500) which includes 3 in person and unlimited virtual attendees! If you want more than 3 in person attendees add more for a super low rate of $125 each!
Deadline for in person Registration is October 8th to get a count for food and beverage.
Click here to download the agenda.
Click here to register as an attendee.
Click here to register as a sponsor or exhibitor.