Job Title: Production Assistant – Park TV
Opening/Closing Time: July 19 – August 02, 2022
Salary: $16 - $18.00/hour
Job Type: Part-Time
City Name: St. Louis Park
Primary Objective of Positions:
Responsible for production and operation assistance for the city's Park TV On Location TV Operations, and provide quality customer service and communications. Position has variable hours, approximately 10-25 hours per week. This position is scheduled primarily nights and weekends. Candidates must be able to commit to working at least one production per week.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to follow directions and get along well with fellow co-workers
- Demonstrated reliability and punctuality. Must be available for, attend and be on time for scheduled shoots.
- Related work or volunteer experience with municipal government or cable TV operations
- Working knowledge of video production process and equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with people from all cultures and backgrounds.
- Demonstrated cultural competence and comfort with supporting the city's strategic objectives for racial equity.
View full job description and apply online at www.stlouispark.org/employment